5 Fall Hair Care Tips to Add to Your Regime
1) Switch up hairstyles. Give your hair a break from ponytails and wear tresses down. Ponytails are ideal in hotter temps, but they can put stress on your hair and promote breakage and scalp stress.
2) Add a moisturizing mask or hot oil treatment to your hair routine.
3) Get your hair trimmed. Sun exposure and summer heat can leave your hair dry and parched, especially your ends.
4) Consider bi-weekly deep conditioning. Its important to add nourishing, hydrating ingredients that will help keep your hair free of unwanted breakage and assist with frizz and tangles.
5) You may be interested in straightening your hair now that the weather isn’t quite as hot and the humidity is lower. If that’s the case, make sure to use a heat protectant on your hair before using any heat styling tools.